Hey, I'm Yuri.
I'm a software engineer from Ukraine. I was raised in Tokyo, graduated from a university in New York, and currently reside in Singapore.
I am a regular contributor to open source. You can find my work on Github under yurikoval.
Want to get in touch? Shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Take a look at some of my recent blog posts:
- AC/DC Graffiti Lane in Melbourne
- Quick walk through Melbourne's AC/DC Lane covered in graffiti.
- Understanding Buy and Sell Walls (bid/ask walls) for Placing Smarter Orders
- A disproportionately large spike sloping upwards on either side of the market depth chart is called a buy or a sell wall.
- Venice Beach Skate Park
- Slow motion shot of a skater in the air at Venice Beach Skate Park
- Generate User Tutorials with RSpec and Capybara
- Monkeypatch Capybara and take screenshots on a browser action to generate a user totorial.
- Open a File with Atom from iTerm2 Using Command-Click
One of the lesser known features in iTerm2 is that when you hold the command (⌘) key on your keyboard and click on a filename or a path, it tries to open it.